[Sussex] Fair's idea's

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Thu Dec 9 18:31:36 UTC 2004

Gareth Ablett wrote:

> Firstly sorry I couldn't stay any longer at the last fair, there where
> people waiting outside for me, how far is the fair from west or central
> Worthing station that way I could get the the fair and stay there all
> day to help with out probs.

It's about a 25 min walk from Worthing Central Station, however I expect
either Steve or I could pick you up and drop you back if you were to phone
us from the train just before you arrive at the station.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7775 900262  |     0x1B3045CE

  Those who dream by day are cognisant of many things that escape
   those who dream only by night. - E. A. Poe.