[Sussex] Fairs ideas

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Fri Dec 10 00:45:41 UTC 2004

A quick tuppence worth covering a few of the thoughts expressed:

I think it is entirely right that we pay for a place at the fair, the
alternative sounds very unpredictable & would put us in a weak position
in comparison with those who had paid. Sponsorship is fine, but to what
extent would that tie our hands?

Displaying Debian logos is a perfectly natural, reasonable, sensible &
balanced thing to do, but if Tux is more recognisable to people, then he
could be proudly displayed as well.

I should be able to make a few fairs in the new year.

Gavin