[Sussex] From 500K to 1M in under 6 months for nothing extra

Geoffrey Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Mon Dec 20 10:23:46 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-20 at 10:06 +0000, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> I guess its partly luck but I imagine it has a lot to do with the ISP
> aswell some are just crap.
>
> For the record if Jon F is reading I'm still using eclipse and its still
> working rather well and considering an upgrade to there 2048/256 ADSL,
> although I'm a tad worried their going get worse after what you said
> before but no sign yet.

I am also using Eclipse, with no change in the service so far since I
was told they'd been bought.

I've been very happy with them for nearly three years now, though I've
never used another Broadband provider I've also never felt compelled to
do so.

--
Geoffrey Teale <gteale at cmedltd.com>
Cmed Technology