[Sussex] Sun SPARC Classic needs a new home

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Wed Dec 22 10:18:07 UTC 2004

I have an old Sun SPARC Classic, about the same as a 486DX66, it runs Debian
Woody quite happily and until recently was still used as a live production
box in my mail system. It will even run X!

It's currently surplus to requirements and looking for a good home.

Spec:

Sun SPARC Classic
72Mb RAM
2Gig HD (I think)
Sun UK Keyboard and mouse.
SUN 17" colour monitor
2 ethernet interfaces
Floppy Disk Drive
CD Rom Drive
Sound (although I've never used it)

I have Debian Linux for SPARC on CD to go with it.

If anyone is interested I'd like 25 quid for it since it has the SUN (Sony)
FST 17" trinitron colour monitor (for which I also have an adaptor so it can
be used on a PC).

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7775 900262  |     0x1B3045CE

  Good advice is something a man gives when he is too
   old to set a bad example.
	- La Rochefoucaud