[Sussex] Changing display of process

Stuart Nixon snixon at rednut.net
Wed Feb 11 12:32:56 UTC 2004

Hello Everyone

on my home desktop i am running an x application.

on my laptop i have ssh'd (as same user who ran the x app) into the
desktop machine and set up x forwarding which works.

Is there any way  i can change the display the x app running on the
desktop uses to use the window manager on my laptop via the ssh
connection?

also via a termainal how can you move a running process from one terminal
to another, eg from an SSH terminal to a console?

please could anyone point me to some web resources on this.

many thnaks

--
Stuart Nixon - Rednut.net

Re-Boot or Be-Root