[Sussex] Next Weeks Meeting

John big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Feb 18 20:41:48 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Dobson" <steve at dobson.org>
To: <sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 2:32 PM
Subject: [Sussex] Next Weeks Meeting

> Okay Guys
>
> Next week is meeting week and we are now homeless as the King's Head
> has stopped selling food during the week.
>
> As I don't know any better I suggest the Black Jug, any other
> suggestion?
>
> Steve
You utter swines :D!

I've spent my entire life, in a struggle against personal indecision - and
after reading the comment, from Steve D, Angelo and Jon F,
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Seriously, if the LUG "great and good" decide on wherever - I'm happy. I'm
off next week so I'll be at the moot! (Always a pleasure to meet up with
"you lot" - and this'll be 2 months in a row. Bonus)

See you there.

regards

John D.