[Sussex] Next Weeks Meeting

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 12:08:20 UTC 2004

> All
>
> I think that Mark's veto of B52s should be enough to kill B52s as a
> meeting place.  I would suggest that Mark and crew, being regular
> attendees of the meetings, are one of the core and thus have the
> right of veto.

I would agree here

Is there any places in Horsham that can better serve as a quiet place in
Horsham and also are there any other restaurants about just so we can
have more details to work with :).
I would prefer a place where we don't have to book as each time we have
different attendees and its not worth the hassle of extra or less
people.

In future it might be worth considering a set timetable as such ie.

6pm-8pm = meeting (Linux talk ect.)
8pm-9/10pm = Food
9/10pm - Late = Drinks and more talking

by doing this I think we can have set presentations or talks on certain
subjects with out food getting in the way.

> So the vote is now for restaurants:
>
> -----------   Cut here and add/move you name    -----------------
>                   or add a new restaurant
>
> The Thai Place:
> Steve D [1] (First choice as I like Thai food)
  Gareth A [3] (Thai isn't a fav but it beets pizza)

> Pizza Express:
>
> Don't care:
> Steve D [2]  <- Second choice - as I'll eat anyONE :-)
>
> -------------------  Cut here   ----------------------------
>
> Steve
>
> P.S.
> Please keep your fingers crossed for me this Friday.  I have an
> interview for a three-month contract (I'm one of two being
> interviewed).  The rate is not the best, but the work is cool:
> Linux Kernel Driver Hacking - Yesssssss!

Fingers will be crossed!!!

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.