[Sussex] Penguins...

Angelo Servini angelo at servini.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 19:01:48 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 14:11, nik butler wrote:

> All Linux/OSS Ditros/projects : Penguins, Lizards,Camels etc
> Microsoft: Great White Shark
> Sco : Stoat... no better Weasel
> Novell: Chameleon, for changing its colours so quick
> Sun: ?

I would put Sun as a great big Pussycat - nice warm, furry & tender -
but boy you'd better watch out M$ - man, does he have claws!

:D

Angelo.

ps.

Geoff, can you remind me what that bbs type of website written in
PHP/perl is called.  The one you can download and run on a linux
webserver & then program it with your own skins?  I think you know the
one I mean, as you told me about it when you were working with us at
Claybrook.

Please, as I have been asked to set up a website for a few friends
again.

 Cheers.