[Sussex] Directions

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Tue Feb 24 09:03:30 UTC 2004

There isn't one!  Warnham Station is probably about 0.5-0.75 miles away
from Warnham village.  How it got to be so far from the centre I do not
know.  As Geoff pointed out it's probably nearer the brickworks - which I
guess means the station may have been built more to support local farms and
industry than the village.

  Iain

--On Monday, February 23, 2004 5:06 pm +0000 Angelo Servini