[Sussex] Directions

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Tue Feb 24 09:46:36 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 09:03 +0000, Iain Stevenson wrote:
> There isn't one!  Warnham Station is probably about 0.5-0.75 miles away
> from Warnham village.  How it got to be so far from the centre I do not
> know.  As Geoff pointed out it's probably nearer the brickworks - which I
> guess means the station may have been built more to support local farms and
> industry than the village.

>From where I am sitting I can see the railway line, there are very few
trains, but every so often little orange men clamber up from the sidings
and do strange things in the surrounding fields.

I think the real reason Warnam station is so far from Warnam is that
some kind of alien landing happened here in the 1940's and the station
is merely a cover-up for secret government operations.

There is an alternative theory that says that Network Rail are busy
doing engineering work to improve the standard of the rail network in
the UK, but I discount this out of hand.  It is important to apply
Occums razor and keep a grasp on reality.
--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology <gteale at cmedltd.com>