[Sussex] Back to Debian...

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 17:01:42 UTC 2004

David's email prompted me to make a similar request.

I've finally got rid of SUSE. (To be honest, it might still be installed on
the Compaq, but it's been some months since that was last powered up, so I
can't remember.)

After a brief flirtation with Gentoo, I have finally turned to the Dark
Side, and gone to Debian.