[Sussex] This Month's LUGmoot

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 19:54:00 UTC 2004

:( :(

I'm working late this week and wont be able to make it, and I so wanted
to take pictures of the group for the website with my new camera but
cant, it will have to wait until next month.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.