[Sussex] Freeserve e-mail down

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 15:00:28 UTC 2004

Been having problems sending e-mails to freeserve account this affternoon.

So I went to freeserve web site to report this, just got message from there
web server ie

Could this be because look of that www.sco.com virus?

  mail at webformph001.fsnet.co.uk
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
TO:<mail at webformph001.fsnet.co.uk>:
    host mail-in.freeserve.com [193.252.22.141]: 550