[Sussex] Broadband Linux for Mike Diack!: Was re: a bit of news

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 11:02:16 UTC 2004

Steve

> On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 11:03:36AM +0100, Mike Diack wrote:
> > Incidentally.... Totally off topic.... Hotmail are doing their
upgrade
> > today....
> > I've now got a limit of 2000MB (surpassing gmail - which I'm
betaing) and
> > the UI has changed a bit.
> > Plus I can now send big attachments (just tried sending a 5MB file
with
> > success).
>
> In these days of broadband why do you need accounts like Hotmail,
gmail,...?

two word 'junk mail' I only wish I could get a second home address to do
the same.

> I do have a remote e-mail address but that just forwards my mail on to
the
> address of my choice.  As I now have a permanent ADSL link I run my
own mail
> server and all my e-mail is delivered there.  From there it gets
bounced
> about my network as I see fit.  I am in complete control.
>
> Steve

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.