[Sussex] Broadband Linux for Mike Diack!: Was re: a bit of news

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 13:32:05 UTC 2004

I already have the domains, infact phpworld.co.uk is already pointing at
my IP just nothing is routing to my kit properly.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.