[Sussex] Revamping the SLUG Website

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Sun Jul 25 23:27:59 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 22:11, Steve Dobson wrote:
> Can you submit two bits of information:
>
> 1). A brief descriptions of yourself for the "Members" page.

An active member of the Free Software Foundation and a full time developer on a
Linux, C, Bash and Python .  Geoff has contrinuted to many open source projects,
and is the sole author of a CUPS driver for the Brother P-Touch series of printers.

A new project is currently in its early stages,

> 2). A brief description of the distribution (or distributions) that
> you use for the distro page.

Many, many things in different places.  Mostly very much tuned to my own
needs, but usually based around Arch Linux (http://www.archlinux.org).

--
Geoff Teale.