[Sussex] Revamping the SLUG Website

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Mon Jul 26 09:09:28 UTC 2004

OK, now the sober version, I was absolutely hammered last night and
attempted humour.  Bad idea.

> > Can you submit two bits of information:
> >
> > 1). A brief descriptions of yourself for the "Members" page.

I'm an ex-IT Administrator turned Student Nurse currently studying in
Bristol at UWE.  My skills lie in PHP/MySQL Content Management Systems
and I am currently learning "proper programing lanuages" such as C/C++
and Python.

> > 2). A brief description of the distribution (or distributions) that
> > you use for the distro page.

After trying several distros, I've ended up with Gentoo
(http://www.gentoo.org/) mainly for the customisation.  I'm also running
a webserver for development purposes, based on Core Linux
(http://coredistro.sourceforge.net/).

Cheers,

Matt
--