[Sussex] Revamping the SLUG Website

Tony Austin tony at gigaday.com
Mon Jul 26 11:35:49 UTC 2004

> 1). A brief descriptions of yourself for the "Members" page.

In the software business since 1970 - 15 years as an applications
programmer using mostly now defunct languages, followed by 15 years of
"consultancy".  Currently a one-man business doing software development
using XUL, Javascript, PHP, PostgreSQL and providing network support on
Linux and Windows systems - mail servers, Internet connectivity, etc. for
medium size companies.

> 2). A brief description of the distribution (or distributions) that
> you use for the distro page.

Gentoo does it for me after trying several others.  Gotta Zaurus too.