[Sussex] [newsletter at zen.co.uk: Zen Internet monthly newsletter, Issue 40, June 1st]

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Jun 2 09:30:33 UTC 2004

All

I got this as part of the Zen's (my ISP) newsletter.  It is of no
interest to me but I'll give them a little free advertising on this
list.

I'm not suggesting you change if your ISP is providing you with a
good service - but if they are not...

Steve

----- Forwarded message from Zen Newsletter <newsletter at zen.co.uk> -----
<snipage on>

SWITCH TO ZEN BROADBAND - FREE
Not everyone makes the best choice when they sign up for ADSL broadband
for the first time. It's easy to get stuck with the wrong ISP - and not
always easy to get unstuck. Fortunately, in most cases, there's an escape
route. It's called Migration and it allows you to switch between ISPs
without loss of service. Zen Internet has always welcomed new customers
who are making a change for the better by making their Migration path as
smooth as possible and - from today - making it completely free. The
standard ADSL transfer fee of £35 is hereby cancelled - and that gets
rid of the last reason for anyone to put up with inferior broadband
performance for a day longer than necessary. The way out starts here:
http://www.zenbroadband.com/ADSL.aspx?page=188

Zen Internet
Moss Bridge Road
Rochdale