[Sussex] Is there any one out there ?

John Crowhurst fyremoon at fyremoon.net
Wed Jun 2 15:00:36 UTC 2004

> okay hot topic for the day.
>
> Fuel prices are rising , and its actually feasible to work from home,
> utlising VOIP and Terminal/Critric/Network services....
>
> Comment on how much people should be free to work from home and be
> enabled to work from home

I've often wondered why so many companies don't offer work from home
services, but I think its harder to work from home than it is to go into
an office to work. At home there are too many distractions for most people
to adapt to.

I wondered about that for technical support, but most of those jobs are
now in India!

--
John