[Sussex] Scary PC fry-up

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 09:20:15 UTC 2004

 From: Mark Harrison [mailto:Mark at ascentium.co.uk]
 To: LUG email list for the Sussex Counties

<sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk>
> Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 11:32 PM
> Subject: Re: [Sussex] Scary PC fry-up
>

> > ..or maybe he has Faeroe Islands ancestry!
> >

> > well he looks a little Elvish to me !

And the worst joke of the month award goes to Mark (unless this can be
beaten in the next few days)

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.