[Sussex] Compaq Desktop for Sale

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 13:18:28 UTC 2004

Hello

I was after something like this a while ago and was offered a system for £25 but nothing ever happened of I'm still in the want for something like this, but as Mike called dibs first that's ok.

So I would be willing to offer something in the same region of price.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message. In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.