[Sussex] Compaq Desktop for Sale

Mike Diack mike_diack at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 13:39:34 UTC 2004

Hi
I'll get in touch with my folks re: this. I'd like to move them up from
their ancient, insecure and slow Win 98 box to something better.
I know this won't set the world on fire speedwise, but the combo of more
RAM, better discs and a slightly quicker CPU, should enable us to
move them to a proper OS that doesn't crash on them every 5 mins!
In short, I'm not definite on it, but will check with my folks... Where in
Sussex are you, Steve?
Mike