[Sussex] Evo broken

Angelo Servini Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 13:28:40 UTC 2004

Hi Fellas

I wonder if anyone can help.  My Evolution installation in Gentoo/KDE is
broken.  Every-time it starts up - it comes up with a window/dialog saying
there is a "Segmentation fault" and I should report it to the Gnome project.
I deleted it using "emerge unmerge evolution" then re-emerged it.  It still
falls over.  I suspect the configuration files may be fragged.  So, would
deleting the subdirectories on home do the trick?

I need to copy out my mail and contacts list, but its all in .xml and .db
files. So what do I copy out to save the important bits?

Thanks

--
Angelo Servini
Programmer/Analyst
* angelo.servini at claybrook.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company