[Sussex] help wanted with Spamassassin BAYES setup

Tony Austin tony at gigaday.com
Mon Nov 8 23:25:50 UTC 2004

Thanks for your input, Iain.

I figured it out in the end.  The documentation gave an example of :-

bayes_path /etc/mail/spamassassin

as the path to the DB files.  What wasn't quite so clear was that it meant
that the files in this example would be called:-

/etc/mail/spamassassin_sent
/etc/mail/spamassassin_toks

Not exactly my understanding of a "path", so when I moved them where I
thought I wanted them they were in the wrong place with the wrong names.

Tony

--On Sunday, November 7, 2004 12:16 pm +0000 Tony Austin <tony at gigaday.com>