[Sussex] Computer fair

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Tue Nov 9 00:11:46 UTC 2004

Hi Steve & all,

My apologies for not making it yesterday (or for letting you know as I
promised). I visited my parents on Saturday, as I had baby Megan all
day, only to find that my gran was gravely ill. My mum had said that she
was very unwell, but she had taken a turn for the worse & it was quite a
shock for me to see that there was not much time left for her.

My gran sadly died in the early hours of 9-Nov at the age of 96 (she
would have been 97 on 2-Dec).

It is a source of comfort to myself & my family that my gran had a very
long & very healthy life, & that her final illness was mercifully brief.

Gavin.