[Sussex] X automatic Login

Geoffrey John Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Thu Nov 11 08:43:21 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 22:16 +0000, John D. wrote:
> The first one being, where in hells name is the config setting for
> evolution so that when I click on a link, the bugger opens a browser?

Ah.. well it's not in Evolution itself, it's in the Gnome settings.  If
you goto the following from the Gnome start menu:

Desktop Preferences->Advanced->Prefered Applications

.. you'll find a dialog pops up that allows you to specify your
preferred Web Browser, Mail Reader, Editor and Terminal.

--
Geoffrey John Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation