[Sussex] Bits & pieces [OT]

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Wed Sep 1 22:50:56 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'm not sure if anyone will be interested, but I have old computer bits
going spare...

1 x AST 386 SX computer, complete with 3.5" diskette drive, 5.25" proper
"floppy" drive, 40 MB HDD. The original monitor is still with this
machine & both were still perfectly functional a few months ago.

The bits are roughly as follows:

1 x Intel (daaa---da da da daa) Pentium 166, presently mounted on an SiS
motherboard. The board also has 128MB of EDO RAM on it.

1 x AMD K6 300 MHz CPU, presently mounted on an MTC motherboard. The
board also has 128MB of PC100 SDRAM on it. Additionally, there is a
spare, unused stick of PC100 RAM.

1 x Seagate 3.6 GB HDD.

1 x Small tower with AT power supply

1 x Flat box with AT power supply (this power supply was recently
cleaned with an air line)

1 x ISA modem (Rockwell chipset)

1 x US Robotics ISA WinModem (yuk, sorry I have to mention it, but it's
worth a laugh if nothing else).

1 x Matrox Millennium G200 AGP (8MB). This is the old style AGP card
(3.3v??)

For the more adventurous, I have a 14ISA passive backplane, awaiting an
SBC (I had one, in a giveaway at work, but neither I, nor 2 of the
integrators at work could make it spring into life). The backplane is
new.

1 x Pentium 3 850MHz CPU (133/370)

1 x 256MB RAM to go with above P3 processor.

If anyone's interested in any of it, please feel free to e-mail me off
list, or call me on 07974-465726. It's free to collector.

Gavin.