[Sussex] Meet up at the Worthing Computer Fair

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Sep 2 09:19:08 UTC 2004

Hi all

As no one as posted any thing more for a while I'll declare that the
voting is now over.

The results where:

Worthing Fair
=============
Steve Dobson    (but will attend Crawley)
Dave Chapman    (ditto)
John D          (same as Dave C, if I'm not working)
Phil Slade      (probably be there anyway)

Crawley Fair
============
Nik Butler      (but will attend Worthing)
Angelo Servini  (will come to heckle for an hour or so! - heh heh!)

As returning officer for this vote I declare Worthing the winner!

The URL for the fair is:
http://www.britishcomputerfairs.com/cgi-bin/floorplan?vnu_id=19

Doors open from 10:00hrs to 15:00hrs.  Does anyone have any time
constrains?  If not I'll see you around 10:00.

It those going to e-mail me their mobile phone numbers I will
gather and pass on (I don't want to post my mobile number on a
publicly archived list).