[Sussex] The BCF fair tomorrow

Steve Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 4 06:50:44 UTC 2005

Dave,

A quick tip or two on mailing list etiquette:

1. Do not hijack a thread or you'll get flamed.
2. Mail me off-list for this kind of help.
3. It's fine to mail the lug list for help, just make sure you address
it that way.
4. Make sure you exhaust all other sources of information first,
otherwise you'll get a lot of RTFM.

Steve.