[Sussex] The BCF fair tomorrow

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 08:36:01 UTC 2005

From: Steve Williams [mailto:sdp.williams at btinternet.com]
Subject: Re: [Sussex] The BCF fair tomorrow

> Dave,
>
> A quick tip or two on mailing list etiquette:
>
> 1. Do not hijack a thread or you'll get flamed.
> 2. Mail me off-list for this kind of help.

Or send an email to sussex-owner at mailman.lug.org.uk if you have any
queries, questions or problems, and one of the list admins will deal
with it as soon as possible.

> 3. It's fine to mail the lug list for help, just make sure you address
> it that way.
> 4. Make sure you exhaust all other sources of information first,
> otherwise you'll get a lot of RTFM.
>
> Steve.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.