[Sussex] The BCF fair tomorrow

David MP Williams dmp.williams at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 4 08:54:37 UTC 2005

Morning All

My apologies, I was pulling my hair out the other day and was looking for
any help, but didn't have the correct address so used the only SLUG mail in
my in box.

Still, I learnt loads over the weekend (after about 8 re-install, you would)
and now have a fine myth tv box which just needs some tweaking....

And that'll be another story.

Dave