[Sussex] thunderbird and firefox

Ronan Chilvers ronan at thelittledot.com
Tue Apr 5 16:00:47 UTC 2005

Hi Robert (and all)

Had this a while back but can't remember the answer...

Try the solution here:-

http://www.justlinux.com/forum/showthread.php?s=0b37c71e71c4281eb5f2b404ce555399&threadid=138420&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

There is also a solution somwhere on the Thunuderbird / Mozilla site -
I'll see if I can track it down.

The KDE / Gnome don't seem to work for this - you need to edit your
user.js file directly as far as I remember.

If I find the FAQ link I'll let you know...

Cheers

Ronan