[Sussex] Number of Systems [WAS: BCF Success - Thanks to Steve D, Colin T and Karl J]

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 14:20:36 UTC 2005

nik butler wrote:

>> I win, I win: 10 & 3.  That is working, or could work if powered,
>> they have boot media and network.  ;-)
>>

> Do we get to count all the pcs in storage and laptops in storage ? I
> think i could really win !

Of course, if we're counting virtual machines, machines I'm currently
using are:

6 PC's (real)
3 Laptop's (real)

and... 12 virtual systems (that I'm currently using - obviously, I could
create many many more, but that'd be cheating ;) )

another 3 powered off but could be working if I stick an OS on them.

giving a grand total of:

21/3 :)

P.S can we please change the subject of a message when the topic
changes? Thanks...