[Sussex] Up and comming moot talks

Fleming, Frances Frances.Fleming at edfenergy.com
Fri Apr 15 12:10:46 UTC 2005

Hi!

On Fri Apr 15 12:34:12 BST 2005, Steve Dobson wrote:
> The changes of you doing two
> ten minute presentations

Two????? I only proposed **one** for the moot!

> The only presentation I have ever seen at a moot that didn't over run
it's
> time slot

Ha! My all-in-one is already **precisely** timed :) At my company
we get limited time to present to colleagues/managers, and the habit
sticks ;) BTW, I don't think I mentioned, but it's actually a practical
demo rather than a slide presentation.

> Mark has gone out of his way
> to honour his commitment to present his PBX talk that night.  Several
> people (myself included) want to hear it and anything that might
disrupt
> Mark's presentation would be unfair on him and those of us that want
> to hear the talk.

That's fair enough, I'll acquit everyone else and force my practice
run-through on you at the fair - you did offer ;) Say about 1/4 past
9ish?

I first heard about Asterisk a few months ago, and was immediately
interested, and started reading up, so I'm very much looking forward to
Mark's talk.

Best regards,
Frances

P.S. Steve, I take it you didn't rate my comment on the flyer folding.
Am I in your bad books? ;)

EDF Energy plc internet e-mail disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content but the internet is inherently insecure and EDF
Energy plc cannot accept any liability for the integrity of this message or its attachments. No employee
or agent of EDF Energy plc or any related company is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on
behalf of EDF Energy plc or any related company by e-mail. All e-mails sent and received by EDF Energy
plc are monitored to ensure compliance with the company's information security policy.