[Sussex] Acknowledgement for your assistance [Was: Setting up a simple home network]

Captain Redbeard hairy.one at virgin.net
Sat Apr 30 22:56:28 UTC 2005

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

This has been a long day but we got there in the end.  I
reckon this experience will be very useful to others as well
so, in the best tradition of the Linux community I will
write a brief summary of the events of today and post it as
a sort of mini-HOWTO on LinuxQuestions.org.  In doing so I
will refer to this thread so anyone who is in a similar
situation can follow the logic.  I would also like to
include an acknowledgment of all the guys who contributed to
this: Matthew Macdonald-Wallace, Steve Dobson and John
Crowhurst.  If any of you would have any objections to me
mentioning your names on this please let me know.  I won't
be doing it immediately as I've been staring into three
monitors all day and need a break and some sleep but
probably tomorrow night I will get it written up and posted.

Thanks again for your help.

Captain Redbeard.

Registered Linux user: 388693.
Registered Linux machines: 289172, 289173.
v2sw5+8C+JGhw5ln4/5pr6/7Ock1ma6/8l6+8Sw3+2e4t2b9Hen4+6
g5+3RHaIr9 Hackerkey.com