[Sussex] LXF Tutorials [Was: SuSE 9.3 installing stuff thats not an RPM ???]

Frances Fleming fay at uthink.co.uk
Sat Aug 13 00:55:32 UTC 2005

On Fri Aug 12 22:12:39 BST 2005, John D. wrote:
> after Frances'
> excellent explaination of how to decypher LXF tutorials I'm trying to
> have a go at following the GIMP tutorials.

Thanks, John! I enjoyed Saturday morning :)

BTW, I've been through that Cityscape tutorial (LXF64) with a fine tooth
comb and have typed up a complete step-by-step with no omissions.
The artwork comes out very successfully.
I'll mail the HTML file to you.

Fay

Now, if only I could crack the lightning bolt from the credit card
tutorial ...
That's in LXF65 in case anyone cares ;-)