[Sussex] Email processing scripts

G.J. Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Fri Aug 19 16:13:21 UTC 2005

On 2005-08-19 16:45:12 +0100 "Mark Harrison (Groups)"
<mph at ascentium.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am writing in connection with G.J.Teale's letter of the 19th August.
>
> His characterisation of Perl as "so foul" is something I must protest.
> We believe that everyone, no matter how misguided, is still
> redeemable,
> and it is, of course, that they will one day see the light, and come
> Python in the name of our Lord, John Cleese.
>
> I myself was a PHPite when younger. I say this with no pride, only
> humble repentance.

Dear M,

Your tollerance is admirable.  I put it to you that python is only a
path to the house of Ruby which in itself is just an earthly veil that
we must move through to scheme and ultimately to LISP where we shall
be recieved by McCarthy, Minsky and the knights of the lamda calculus.

(Regards
	(Disgusted (of '(Tunbridge Wells))))

PS.

If you do not believe Python to be flawed try defining a class with a
method called "print".