[Sussex] Free Opera registrations

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 13:11:08 UTC 2005

Geoffrey Teale wrote:

> Andrew Guard wrote:
>
>> Only for today 31/08/05 get free registrations keys for Opera all
>> platforms.
>>
>> http://my.opera.com/community/party/reg.dml
>

> Ah, the first ones always free (I've heard that somewhere before).
>
> *cough*
>
> For the forseeable future get your _free_ software web browser here:
>
> http://directory.fsf.org/network/browsers/
>
> .. that's free as in "freedom" people.
>
> Here endeth the sermon.

Personally, I'll give it a go, just to see what difference it makes, but
I'm not fussed if it's got the ad's or not.

Curious though, it didn't want to give me the "code" when I used my
gmail address, but "coughed up" when I used my old talk21 address. Weird.

Cheers for the link though Andrew.

Also thanks to the "Very Reverend" Teale (Church of FSF), valuable
advice/suggestion(s), as ever :-P

regards

John D.