[Sussex] Slugs XMAS Dinnerr

Mark Harrison (Groups) mph at ascentium.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 18:42:17 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 18:24 +0000, Nik Butler wrote:

> Space limited, one seat per person, special offer only avialable to
> on
> request , no refund accepted, your drinks can come up as well as
> down.
> all calls monitored for training purposes. this event is monitored by
> no
> one in particular and is part of the who cares we did it any way
> investment and personal planning scheme. all right reversed. Any
> semblance to any person living or dead is purely fictional and
> probably
> scary and anyway we all know the girl was  the descsendant of jesus
> cause dan brown tells us so. no part of this transmission may be a
> gear
> box. no responsibility implied or denied can be accepted by the
> poster
> of this footnote.

Nik,

Your disclaimer is short of a few clauses, which I would strongly
recommend:

"No animals have been harmed in the production of this email, but the
tabby from next door who comes in every night and eats our catfood is
living on borrowed time, let me tell you. The word 'floppyfish' is
meaningless and should not be typed. This email has no contractual
validity unless confirmed by my chiseling the text onto the side of
a small pyramid, and delivering to you on a silver platter under a
full moon on the Friday before the next vernal equinox. In reading this
email you agree to support the restoration of the Stuart Monarchy - if
you are not able to comply with this clause, you should print out the
email, burn it, and retain the ashes as proof of disagreement."

Mark