[Sussex] Fallable memory (the human kind)

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Tue Dec 20 18:34:37 UTC 2005

Rob Malpass wrote:

> I've discovered Zacs (now GTM apparently) which is expensive and seldom
> open (IMHO).   CJE micros is good but RISC orientated so not all cards
> available - good for cables though.   Apart from that, I'm a bit stuck
> and don't want to venture to Brighton or further afield.
>
> Am I stuck with mail order or is there somewhere else?

That does seem to be about it in Worthing as far as shops are concerned.

However I do a certain amount of PC fixing and supply of bits for local
people. I tend to get my stuff via Mail-order but do sometimes get bits from
a Lancing based colleague who keeps a small stock.

If you let me know what you want then perhaps I can help.

We ought to meet for a beer sometime too like we said when you first joined
the list. So drop me an Email off list or phone, numbers are below, and we
can discuss either topic.

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

A door is what a cat is perpetually on the wrong side of. - adapted from
Ogden Nash