[Sussex] Fallable memory (the human kind)

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Tue Dec 20 18:43:46 UTC 2005

Rob Malpass wrote:
> Hi all

> If I want computer hardware, where is the best stockist in central
> Worthing? A few provisos
> 1) I don't much like mail order (signatures, mis delivery, non-delivery
> etc).
> 2) I don't particularly want to be ripped off for parts.
> 3) I don't want to go far
> 4) I'd like (as much as poss) someone who knows what they're talking
> about to sell me the goods.   I know a bit, but for example recently I
> asked if a graphics card was dualview compliant to receive the answer
> yes and get a S-Video and VGA output on the same card.   Technically yes
> it's dualview compliant - but a simple "you'll need an adapter" wouldn't
> have hurt.
>
> I've discovered Zacs (now GTM apparently) which is expensive and seldom
> open (IMHO).   CJE micros is good but RISC orientated so not all cards
> available - good for cables though.   Apart from that, I'm a bit stuck
> and don't want to venture to Brighton or further afield.

How ture, it makes you think what is really in business for. But that is
nothing new lot shops in Worthing are only open once in a blue moon.  It
  starts to make you think...

Anyway there http://www.tsgsystems.co.uk/ who is in Rustinton which is
near to Worthing but thats all I can think off.

> Am I stuck with mail order or is there somewhere else?

Other wise yes.