[Sussex] ISP recommendation

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Fri Dec 30 11:29:37 UTC 2005

Dominic Humphries wrote:

> We're currently paying more for our 512k broadband than most places are offering
> 2M connections, so we figured it's time to make a change.
>
> Ideally, we'd like a static IP address and an unlimited (or very high) download
> limit (I use Gentoo, gf uses BSD). And a connection that's faster than 512K, or
> it won't feel like an upgrade :o)
>
> Any recommendations?

Black Cat Networks offer ADSL as a "wires only" service which would suit you
as you presumably already have a modem/router.

http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/

The company is run by a couple of the Debian-UK guys.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.