[Sussex] mail problems

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 19:58:41 UTC 2005

Hi list,

I just tried sending a similar message to this with evolution.

For reasons that I can't fathom evolution only seems to be doing mail
transactions with my old pipex account.

It seems to be doing the send/receive process, but I'm not getting anythin
back from either my eclipse or direct connection set up's.

I've checked the settings, everything seems to be ok, and everything
worked ok with my old provider (though I don't follow why that should make
any difference).

I can send and receive using Opera ok, and the settings seem to be the
same, but the evo doesn't want to play.

Could someone tell me what else I need to check to see exactly what may or
may not be going on?

regards

John D. :?