[Sussex] Another place called home

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 14:55:54 UTC 2005

 From: Angelo Servini [mailto:Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk]
 Subject: RE: [Sussex] Another place called home

I've had Ubuntu on a spare machine for a couple of weeks now and runs
well, haven't had to do much setting up for what I needed it for though,
other then installing a few apps, setting up my intelli explorer
wireless.

Am planning to try the 64bit release soon on my main machine.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.