[Sussex] Newbie!

John English john at theenglishs.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 20:05:26 UTC 2005

Hi Ronan,

Nice to hear from you!

I am, I admit, a complete Linux newbie - but keen to learn!

For starters - I can't help noticing since subscribing to this mail list how
much email is just a carrier for an attached message (yours was an example
which i pasted in below) - I assume this is to do with the difference
between OS/app but am unclear why - never seen anything equivalent on other
mailing lists!

Sorry - grammar a bit screwy above but had a few beers watching Live8 - kind
of takes me back to the original - which kind of gives away my advancing
years!!! :-)

I'm on Timberleys BTW.

Probably should try getting along to one of your moots and/or the BCF thing
in Worthing - what would you recommend?

John