[Sussex] RE: Linux and the Average User

Alex Craddock nakories at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:36:34 UTC 2005

teenagers go on peer pressure even though they dont realise it, and
msn :/ which is the main pulling point of MS. I know you can get the
msn protocol though gaim but it doesn't have the same functionality,
like a silly little description thingy next to your name now (yes i
use msn on both my windows machine and my linux mahcine). Although my
windows xp installation broke and i dont have a copy anywhere to hand
so i am stuck with linux all the time now, and for some strange reason
i dont mind.

Took me a few days to configure it all, but it was like when at
university didnt have a T.V. and didnt miss it.