[Sussex] What distro?

Geoffrey J Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Tue Jun 28 18:16:38 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 19:04, Simon Huggins wrote:
> Recommending that people run unstable is a bit wrong generally unless
> they like pain or are following Debian lists.  Testing should have
> reasonably up to date stuff most of the time and all of it should be
> installable at anyone time.

Fair enough.. really my point was that Debian stable isn't going to be "up to
date" in the long term unless the new Debian leadership changes things
radically.  I'm not saying that this is a good or a bad thing, just that the
stable version is unlikely to meet that requirement in the long term.

--
Geoffrey J. Teale
Free Software Foundation