[Sussex] What distro?

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Tue Jun 28 18:05:38 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 07:00:22PM +0100, Geoffrey J Teale wrote:
> From broad experience and with a view for your desire to use more recent
> software I would advise one of the following:
> - Debian if you're prepared to run the "unstable" packages.

Recommending that people run unstable is a bit wrong generally unless
they like pain or are following Debian lists.  Testing should have
reasonably up to date stuff most of the time and all of it should be
installable at anyone time.

Simon.

--
[ <trj> Users rock, it's programmers who should be shot..              ]