[Sussex] thread highjack

Rob Boss mapseast at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 01:57:13 UTC 2005

I fear I may  have miss read what was happening with my posting as for a quite while none of my posts would appear  I confess I did do a couple of reply to's but being less knowledgeable than you guys my testing would have disturbed you eventually I guess  !  the repeated messages from me confirm I was premature as they went through in the end anyway!
thanks for putting me right !!
P.S I did read the political meandering...... I too come down on the collective side so thanks all -for the replies I received ALL were excellent ! proof positive !

rob boss LAZY NOT !